Hot Stone Massage ~ Deep heat therapeutic massage
Hot Stone Massage is offered as a therapeutic and restorative treatment. During the treatment Hot Stones are used as an extension of the therapists hands. They are placed on the body to allow the heat to permeate into the muscles to soften them and release tension.
The combination of heat and deep massage strokes helps to increase circulation and improve blood flow to the immediate and surrounding areas. Improved circulation assists the healing of damaged tissues, calms the nervous system and reduces pain.
Our professional therapists always work within your comfort levels, so we never apply stones that are too hot for you. Hot Stones can also be incorporated into other massage treatments, to give you a deep and relaxing treatment.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
- Relaxation – physical and emotional
- Calming effects – easing stress, anxiety and tension
- Deep muscle relaxation
- Stress relief
- Pain relief in muscles and joints
- Decreased muscle spasms
- Increased circulation
- Decreased swelling
- Improved blood flow to soft tissues
- Improved removal of toxins/waste
- Relief from mental and physical fatigue
- Sinus decongestion and reduction of sinus pain
- Orbital decongestion – reduction of puffiness or discolouration around eyes
Who can have Hot Stone treatments?
People with any of the following conditions can benefit:
- General muscle tension
- Targeting muscle pain and tightness
- Trigger points
- Muscular strains
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Poor circulation
- Headaches and migraines
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Grapeseed oil is used with the Hot Stones to facilitate smooth massage strokes. We can use an alternative if you are allergy to this oil.
Who should not use Hot Stone Massage:
- Sensitivity to heat (including sunburn, hypersensitive or broken skin)
- Thrombosis / Varicose Veins / Stroke
- Heart conditions
- Circulatory problems
- Diabetic complications (peripheral neuropathy)
- Pregnancy in the first trimester, or if there is a history of miscarriage
- Cancer during active treatment
- High/Low blood pressure
Make a Booking
Our Mission is to provide you with an excellent service that assists you to achieve your health goals. Talk to us to discuss how we can tailor your treatments to meet your needs
Call us on
Looking for a special gift?
If you’re looking for a way to show someone in Esperance that you care about them, why not surprise them with an AS SMART massage voucher. A relaxing massage is one of the most precious gifts you can give a loved one.