Neurostructural Integration Technique ~ Restores structural integrity gently
Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST) is a premier ‘hands on’ technique in spinal and structural therapy for lasting pain removal and rejuvenation. NST was developed in Australia and evolved out of the work of Australian osteopath, Tom Bowen, who pioneered the Bowen Therapy, in the 1950s.
Using highly specialised soft- tissue manipulation ,NST is able to reset the body’s muscle tensional system causing safe, natural auto-regulation to occur within the spinal column and it’s structures, thereby rapidly eliminating pain and symptoms, while restoring postural integrity and vitality!
Conditions that respond well to NST:
- Back pain, neck pain and all spinal conditions
- Leg, knee and ankle conditions
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions
- Headaches, including migraines
- Accidents and sporting injuries
- Digestive and intestinal conditions
- Respiratory conditions
- Menstrual, fertility and menopausal conditions
- Pre and post natal conditions
- Infant and child conditions
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Stress conditions
Clinical research has shown that even in chronic cases,
over 80% of NST recipients are pain free after 1-5 sessions.
“The treatment works and is moving towards a permanent solution to my longstanding injury”
Make a Booking
Our Mission is to provide you with an excellent service that assists you to achieve your health goals. Talk to us to discuss how we can tailor your treatments to meet your needs
“Absolutely amazing!!! Why see a gp or physio when you can see Peter?!”